Diamond Hollow II Diamond Hollow II

pretty cute little game like it so far ... :3 i like collecting stuff and upgrade ..

Reincarnation: TEND Reincarnation: TEND

yay

its short maybe but i luv the dark atmosphere ...its my type of stuff .. and i hope to see more and more reincarny ...i wish for a longuer one on halloween :3

Necrorun Necrorun

fuck

i give you a 10 only because i love so much how you make the death ...i realy cant pass the fuckin trees when they are too low i always falling on em ...

Tetris Labs Tetris Labs

yay

i like it but ...when we do an error whit our tetris bar and ar not able to reach the flower. ..can we have a restart button or somthing? :) nice job anyway its a cute little game.

Exmortis 3 Exmortis 3

hello there

Im happy that you take your time for makin the two first game and lets all of us play them for free.. they are enjoyable games and you put all your effort into em. I dont have the money for buy the 3th but that look like very interesting . I like dark and scary games . Many ppls here dont seem so happy ..i can understand their feel but the 3th seem much more longuer than the two first.

Criss Angel Saw Game Criss Angel Saw Game

hum

the animation is good...but when i want to restart the game from the (try again screen) its repeat a sound and i cant do anything ..i dont know if that only happen to me .

Sneaky's Journey Sneaky's Journey

cool

that a cool game this is my cup of tea :3 i like hidin object games. Did you take the photo you used? its look cool building .

Reincarnation: ADDO Reincarnation: ADDO

i luv

i luv so much those game that ive done a fanart for ya ^^

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/sa ndragon/reincarnation-demon

Nice job on your game and characthers its awesome :)

Ancient China Solitaire Ancient China Solitaire

this is a special solitaire that look goods nice job :3

Shamrock Shooter Shamrock Shooter

yay

ey this is a cute and funny little game :3 .. i like to play that type of thing when im borred and i dont know what to do. Its entertain me thanks you .