Salad Fingers Episode 9 Salad Fingers Episode 9

yay

finaly a new one ..dont give up on salad finger he is awesome . i dont know where he got his samish ...i guess the lil yellow dude give it because Salad finger washed his window? lol xD nice job i like it .

crabs crabs

put cactus next time

lol yeah if you realy want put crabs on your mouth try cactus next time XD this made me laugh so that good..im very hard to makin smile. nice vid.

MusicBox MusicBox

cute

When you first look at it you wonder what new stuff will appear to join the music its realy cute i like it ^^

Shitless.ru (advert) Shitless.ru (advert)

heheh

its realy weird XD and i like that this is my type of stuff. but i wishe to understand what he writte at the end. maybe a little translate could be cool :3 Nice work anyway.

Bird Skipper (Part 1) Bird Skipper (Part 1)

dude

til the last time i looked at this anime (like 3 yrs ago) ...you never managed to do the 2th part ..i want to see the second part of this little anime that look amazing. plz do it.

|~Snow Snow For Lucy~| |~Snow Snow For Lucy~|

beauty

i liked a lots the story . i wonder what happened for the old guy became rude to her...seem that he was happy whit her in first place when she was younger .

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Heheh

if i make a petition whit lots of person sayin they wanna see more do you make a 3? ahah x3 i wonder too what thappened but he did not get killed that good..

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

Yay satants

so cute and so freaky at the same i love it . i would like a friend like that heheh x3

Batman hates robin 2 Batman hates robin 2

yay

This is funny and im a Ren n Stimpy fan :3 I used to look the show but its dont play anymore in Quebec so when i see that type of animation that made me happy.

vlaktemaat responds:

alright! then be sure to check my other and upcoming flash movies, cuz im heavily influenced by ren and stimpy:)

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

dweee

i dont thing i can do that whit my legs too .. loll xD ..and woah..what long tongue dudes....i dont expected that, about what they doing whit Charlie kidney....i wonder if those two unicorn are realy stupid or if they acting...

nice animation i hope you made more i enjoy much :3 ..